Thursday 23 May 2019

24 May 2019 (6.35am)

Good morning Baba. I hope you are fine. I get the feeling of being forgotten. What to say? I deserve this pain and this feeling. Im not trying to say all the pain and negative things in each and every post. I have to admit the feelings in me. I have to express the way I feel (im quite sure you felt the same way). I did my best in your birthday(im npt claiming Credit). Yesterday night I thought, that you dont see or feel what I did. You dont see or receive my wishes. Probably you had a good birthday. I dont want to describe here Baba. I dont want to say things about it. Sweetheart I know you have good reasons to forget me. Well you will I know. Im kind of a jerk I know. I love you though. I know you cant wait for everything. You have to proceed in life. Im not blaming you for that. I know my wishes weren't felt or thrown away. I wont stop though. Remember I was a stone, I was bad and I was notorious because I couldn't drag you throughout this hell. Im sorry Baba. I miss you. My head and heart (I have a heart. I wish I was born without one) singing your name. Please take care. I miss you. I love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment