Friday 3 May 2019

May 3rd

Hope you are fine Baba. We Month may. We have many memories. All your good  memories are with me Baba. I will not forget any of them. I will not forget a bit of those beautiful memories. I wish if I could hold your hand and forget everything and walk in love. Hart full of joy and happiness with you. I wish you everything good Baba. I remember you always. Im not good. And I have no good inside of me. I have love too. I have my heart for you. I will miss you forever. Years passed. Yet im writing here. I have no plans to stop loving you. What to plan? I cannot help loving you. I will always keep my heart for you. I lived a strange life without you. A person kicked the love out from his life. So strange. So cruel. Sure no one to forgive. Take care Baba. I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment