Wednesday 22 May 2019

23 May 2019

Starting to write this post around 6.40am Baba. I woke up around 4.55am as usual. Now I dont get a good morning message like before. I miss that time Baba. I miss whole of it. I know you have left the memories. May be im beyond forgotten. I know Im not that important part in your life Baba(but remember you are the thing keep me running and functioning baba). I might be forgotten but I have no intention to forget you. I will miss you forever. Please stay safe sweetheart. I see you in my dreams (you will blame me, and ask "whats the meaning of beaing in a dream, when you could not keep me and my heart on your hands"? True Baba. May be I wasn't that lucky). Please remember I loved you always. I dont know Baba. Remembering things and my eyes getting wet. I remembered your mom also recently. Keep her safe Baba. Take her to the clinics. Dont forget! you have to meet the cardiologist once/ once in 1 1/2 years. I wish I could tell all these to you (now I cant. Definitely I will not disturb you Baba. I cant give more tears to those beautiful eyes). I Remember the time and dates. Anyway my heart wishes her good health. I love her too. She is good (once made me to cry. She loves you that much) stay safe sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment