Monday 27 May 2019

27th May 2nd post

Remembered you Baba. I hope you are already at home. Well... I have to tell you again and again how hard I miss you. Too difficult to bare the pain. Please remember Baba I was in pain(sweetheart I know the amount of pain you took because of love). Im sorry Baba. Im in pain also. I wish if I could feel the fragrance of your hair. Remember how we visited Lanka Hospital for a consultation? I still remember Baba. I have no doubt I my intentions to care about you were original and genuine Baba. I never wanted to see you suffer. I know you would feel so bad if your mom gets sick. That is why I tried to care about her too. Inbetween I began to care about her like my mom. I loved her too. I never wanted to see you feel and live bad. Once I cried remembering your mother's care. she did everything she could to make your life better. Take care of her too Baba
 Ooh god again My eyes are wet. Take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment