Tuesday 7 May 2019

8th May.

While im writing this little post you are travelling to the office in your office shuttle. I remembere the time when you reach the bus stop by 6.40am. I remember how you get on to the bus while talking. I remember all the hard moments we had. I remember you. I remember our love. I miss those times. I miss you Baba. I saw you yesterday in a dream. I remember that. I cant recall all my dreams but this one specifically I remember. Wiriting this early because I wan you to be safe Baba. Yesterday night just after that dream I was kind Of praying Baba. Please promise me to be safe. Keep my promise to be safe always. Im so sure I see you a lot in my dreams. I always see you there. Time we are passing isnt so good Baba. Be safe in roads. I hope your parents are also doing fine. Take your mother to the doctor ontime. I remember her too. I miss you Baba. Please be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment