Saturday 18 May 2019

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to my sweet heart. I miss you Baba. I wish of I could come and hug you. We could walk together. Smile or laugh a lot. I don't have to right and the privilege to enjoy your birthday with you. My heart is with you Baba. I was cruel to you. But please remember Baba, I did love you a lot. I still love you. I will love you forever. People like me are being called devils. But noone can say that Im a person who doesn't possess love. I have love within me. Its for you. Forever it will be for you. I have planned few charity today. I wish everything best and good for you Baba. I wanted to see you happy. I will always be waiting to see your smile. I miss you like im mad. May you live long sweetheart! May you find happiness! May you be healthy(please stay healthy baba. I lost my mind when you hospitalized). May your parents be healthy too!. I love you and I miss you. Happy birthday sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment