Monday 6 May 2019

6th of May

What is the meaning of love Baba it it cannot be expressed? I felt the same Baba. I loved you and I still do. I wish I dont get dementia ever Baba. I dont want to forget you. I never will. Time is passing like an express. I know soon you would take a path and forget the last possible memories about me. I dont have a right to remain in your memories, I kniw that. How can I forget you Baba? How come I forget you? How can I forget the beautiful voice? How can I forget the love I had? I cant forget all the good memories we had. I will keep you inside my soul Baba. I will forever live inside you. Writing this just before your tea break. I still remember the time table we had. If you read this someday Baba, please remember! I kept my love for you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment