Thursday 10 October 2019

10th October 2019.

Writing this around 3.30pm. I think you came out from the office for a snack. Your face is an image in front of my eyes when I close my eyes. I dont have the real privilege to see you. Anyway I will try to feel you. I will try to imagine about you. You are my highness forever. You are my queen forever. You arey joy forever. You are my inspiration forever. I think about you always Baba. Hope you are fine. I remember you came out from the work around 4.06pm. What a joyful time we had. I was waiting for that call from you. I went mad if you didnt call me. I loved you then. And I love you now too. I will love you forever sweetheart. I remember how you made a small request to be presented at your graduation. I loved to be there. I wish all your success sweetheart. Take care your self sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment