Wednesday 30 October 2019

31st October 2019.

Got up around 4.55am and slept again. Heavy rains here thesedays. I remember our beautiful past. It was like yesterday. 2 years gone. Long time no see. I have an Image of you in my mind like a beautiful portrait picture. When I close my eyes I see you. I will keep devoted to our love. I will keep all our memories with me. I will not forget those beautiful moments. Writing this around 7.00am again. You are probably on your way to work. I miss you a lot Baba. I wish to see you. I know im not that much privileged person now. Anyway I dont have an intention to come in front of you and hurt you further. I will keep you inside me. I will try my best to live inside you. I can do that. I will wait. I will love you forever. Please be safe. Tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment