Monday 7 October 2019

8th October 2019.

Baba. I dont know whether you remember my blog or not. If you would have a mind to check the blog/remember this someday. start to read this from the beginning! Means the posts related to you. You once interpreted this as a secret site of me. No baba I dont have such site. You can read older posts too if you are interested. And Remember if this site not being updated, I may not be alive or google has suspended blogger as a platform. Sweetheart did you delete the website which you were building for me? You know you are the one inspired me about web. Now im learning to code (slowly). If I would be successful, my story will be posted in a blog (this blog/fb.) Sadly since you left me in fb im not an active fb user either. I just visit to check the inbox sometime. I have to keep it alive. Im afraid If I dont log the page will be deleted automatically. I miss you a lot Baba. Writing this in a beautiful morning after a rain. Lot of memories for me. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment