Friday 25 October 2019

26th October 2019.

Good morning sweetheart. How are you? I hope you are fine. Rainy days. Anyway you might planning for a walk today. We walked even in rains. I dont have that right to hold your hand now. Anyway I have to say that I miss you a lot. Im delighted to keep loving you. You are a shining star in the dark to me. You are a lamp in the night to me. Daily Im keep remembering our past. I keep remembering good things about us. (I know im not good). Dont you remember we donated money and food to poor people? Remember it. Yes we did it. Our love made other people also happier. Something good we did together. I will keep writimg daily. Im not sure about a chance to show my thought to you, which I have written here. Sweetheart I lived broken heart. I promise that I will keep loving you. Take care Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment