Friday 4 October 2019

5th of October 2019

How are you Baba? I hope you are fine. May be today is the day for a walk in colombo suburbs. May be with your life partner. I was that person 2 years ago. Times passed. Even I couldn't recognised the beast/devil inside me. I was so cruel. I know. I hurt you. For that I would suffer whole my lifetime. Im not asking for forgiveness. Im cruel person but I love you too. I still have the love inside of me. That love will grow bigger and bigger. It willl not get smaller. I wish everything but the best for my little angel. I miss you a lot too. I love you sweetheart. And there is a news. Remember Jayathilaka? I hope you do. One of my minor staff. He was fired from the job because of an administrative issue. I dont know about the exact reason. But he is no longer working with me. I just wrote because you called him sometimes to know about me. Its is just an info. Please take care your self Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment