Sunday 13 October 2019

14th October 2019

Time passes quickly. This year would be ended soon. What will be the future?. Coming year you will take the beloved person's hand. You will start a new journey. I wished to be that lucky person. I think I wasn't lucky enough. I think it's because of my character. I lost you for a while. I know and I promise sweetheart. I will find you. I will be a good person. Love you even more. I will not hurt you but make you happy more and more. I will wait and that day will come. That future will come to us. This is like sailing in an endless sea/ocean. I see no land. Only thing keeps me functioning is you. Im inspired by your words. Yesterday remembered your mother. You have a good mother. I love her too. I remember everything she did for you. She works to give you a better life. I remember the day she got ill. Remember how you messaged me. I think thats where I encountered a sentimental feeling about you. About us. That day I felt something for you. I felt like I met someone I know/I knew. Well...I know you dont remember none of them. Its okay sweetheart. I miss you a lot. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment