Monday 14 October 2019

15th October 2019

Writing this ending a totally fed up 24 hour duty. Yet im so energized to write to you. You are the person who motivated me this endeavour. Remembered the headaches I had after long hour works. I think you might not remember. Once, one of my Co-workers got ill. We were two to carry out daily duties and 24 hour duties. But I definitely had to visit you in the weekends. I think thats a record. (im just telling. I dont want to talk about me a lot. But you made me strong Baba.). I took a 4 day duty (24×4). I dont have to say how hard I felt. I had a headache lasted for months after that. Thats not the only time I took long hour works to see you. I felt happy doing that. Now I remember those things. I miss you a lot. You were such a motivation to me. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment