Wednesday 16 October 2019

17th October 2019.

I started to write this in early morning. Since Im following my old routine. I got up around 4.55am as usual. I know I will not see a good morning message. I know sweetheart you will not be able to greet me that way. Two years ago, I was desperate to see that message. I was waiting to receive that message. After some times I began to wake you up around 5am. I hope you remember. I began to ring you and wake you up. Best days of my life. Remember sweetheart? May be forgotten. Its okay then. Im not forcing you to remember me or those moments. Anyway I will be a forgotten person in the future. Kind of painful but I have to accept what to come. I have to accept the the things which meant to happen. What I want to say is that I would keep loving you always. I will breath my last breath loving you. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment