Thursday 24 October 2019

24th October 2019

Writing this around 3.15 pm. Soon you will come out for the evening snack. These days are rainy. Sweetheart dont forget we both got ill from a fever. So dont get caught ill with dengue. Beware about your surroundings. Im continuing to write this and the time is 4.36. I think you are already on your way home. Or may be just got off from the bus. I miss you a lot sweetheart. Each and every day without you is a torture to me. But I will keep my trust in love. I will keep loving you. When there is no hope we trust the love I guess. I hope you are fine Baba. Im doing a 24 hour duty. All together im covering a 48 hour round. I hope you remember how I took 72 hour and 96 hour duties to see you in weekends. Im happy when I remember that time. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment