Friday 18 October 2019

19th October 2019

Time is passing sweetheart. Another morning. Another Saturday. May be you are going for a walk today. Or shopping. I want to come with you. I know Im not the person for that now. I will keep lovong to us. You and I. I will keep loving our love. Saturday mornings belonged to us. We were taking long walks. Never felt tired. Smiled and enjoyed. Such a beautiful time. Sweetheart I love you always. Doesn't matter who loves you or not. Your broken ugly lover yet loves you. I know you dont have a love or a feeling toward me. Its okay. But you cant stop me loving you. I dont have good reasons to give Baba. What I can about is the way I messed up. I wish I could hug you, kiss you and say how much I love you. May be not in this life. I know. I will keep loving you. And I wont forget you. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment