Monday 7 October 2019

7th October 2019.

Writing this around 1.30pm Baba. I remember you a lot. You are the sweetest memory inside of me. I will keep singing your name inside my heart. You are the one made me living. You came for lunch and went in to the office again around 1.pm. that routine I know very well. I will keep stuck to this routine throughout my life time. I dont know whats going to happen next. What the future will be a total uncertainty. If I would live that future I will keep loving you till the end. Not seeing you makes my life further miserable one. May be you deleted me from FB because you didnt want me to get hurt too. When you proceed in your path, you didn't want me to feel bad. I guess that was the reason to delete me. I will not offended. I promise you Baba. I will keep loving you. I miss you a lot. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment