Sunday 20 October 2019

20 October 2019. Sunday evening.

Writing this Sunday evening. Specifically I skipped the morning letter today. Why? Just remembered our past Baba. Remember the time I left Colombo in Sundays. In the time had no vehicle. Remember sweetheart?, it was very hard to leave you. I went mad. My heart was heavy. some how I left Colombo for my job every Sunday evening. May be you dont remember now. sweetheart my Bus left at 6.00pm. Im writing this letter around 5.50pm today. Dont think that I forgot you. No I didn't forget you. Instead I tried to celebrate our memories. Now the time is 5.53pm. Here it is.. 7 minutes more. The bus leaves at 6.00pm. Baba that pain was killing me. Which pain? The pain I felt when I left in Sundays.  I remember everything sweetheart. I wish I could go back to that past. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment