Tuesday 22 October 2019

23rd October 2019

Writing this around 6.42am. I know you are taking the short walk to the bus now. I have a mind full of love to you Baba. I will not have the chance or the privilege to express it to you. But my heart knows how much I love you. Only I know this. I know a day soon will come to forget the last available memory about me. I dont ask or urge you to keep a last memory about me. I have all the memories with me. I will live my little lifetime with my memories. Nothing will be ever forgotten. And there will be time which we could meet again. I will keep my trust/faith in love. Im not a person who deserve love. I know Baba. So let it be. Let me suffer enough. I promise that I will find you someday. I will make you my queen. I will crown you and hold your hand. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment