Monday 21 October 2019

22nd of October 2019

Started to write this around 6.30am. You are ready to come out from home I guess. How are you sweetheart? I feel like the time is rushing. Time will pass. Plans will be scheduled. You will take someone's hand. I wish everything but the best for you Baba. You went through hell. Because you loved me you got hurt. I know the pains you felt and went through. I have to go through the same amount of pain. Road ahead of me isnt so clear and definitely not an easy one. I feel nothing aboutmy self. Whatever comes to me especially my fate, I will accept. I agree the fact that I have to suffer a lot. I dont ask mercy. I dont think this suffering for me would last long. That is just a hope. By the name of our love, I will drag this broken cart/vehicle further. I remember the day we met for the first time. Thats was a beautiful day. Birds sang, vehicles were rushing. I met my queen in a urban junction. A junction in my life too.
     I will keep loving you always. Take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment