Wednesday 2 October 2019

3rd Of October 2019

Started to write this around 4.55am. Got up and I remembered the good morning message. That time passed us. Yet my memory follows the same routine. There is a reason for holding you in my heart. There is a reason for remembering you always. I think you have forgotten. Yet my cruel heart loves you. Yet a cruel person loves you. I never had an intention to hurt you Baba. I never had an intention to leave you. I became a totally messed up person. I wish I could correct everything back to normal. I wish I could hold your hands and walk in the same streets in Colombo. Like we did earlier. That time was like a poem. It was like a beautiful dream. Im trying to live in that dream. I know! You will call this childish. Yes... that what happens when you love someone deeply. I loved you a lot. I will love you forever. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment