Thursday 17 October 2019

18th October 2019.

How are you sweetheart? I hope you are fine. And by this time of the day you are taking a bus to work. Today is a friday. Fridays was the coolest. Fridays were so refreshing. I was rushing through greenish roads to see you. Sometimes I was trying to reach you between 4pm and 5pm. Those days were beautiful. Writing this also this morning remembering all the love we had together. (I know now the term probably you are using is fake love). I wasnt fake in love Baba. I was so crappier in many moves and decisions I made. Im so sorry. I love you a lot. I know I will not be able to writie each and every morning. Someday I will not be here to write. I hope that day you will come to see me. For a one last good bye. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment