Saturday 26 October 2019

27th October 2019

May be you just got up. Sundays you took more rest. May be you are taking walks in Sundays also. You might think Im your fake lover Baba. I think Im not. I was too messed up to love. Im helpless and in pain. I didnt just fell in to love. I felt you Baba. I felt good things about you. I felt that you are a good character. Then I started to love you. I wish I could meet you early. If it happened, so I wont mess up my life this way. I just want to hold your hand and love you endlessly. After all Im not that lucky this time. Im sure the person who takes your hand would be the luckiest guy on earth. I know I was about to be that person. Im yours too baba. Blame me enough. Anyway I belong to you. And you belong to me. I will wait whatever the time. I want to love you. I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. I miss you a lot Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment