Saturday 12 October 2019

13th October 2019

Its a sunday. I remember we have met in few Sundays also. I don't remember exactly when. May be you were taking few walks yesterday. May be today also. May be you are at home with mother. I understand, may be you have etter plans for weekends. Not like with me. We met secretly. I didn't have intentions to hurt you Baba. I felt only love toward you. In exchange I felt a lot of love from you. I was trying to give my warmth to you. I wanted to be with you forever. I wanted to make you mine. I wanted to breath every single breath in my life through your hair. I loved the fragrance of your hair. I loved the love which I received from you. Nothing about us will be forgotten Baba. I will keep our story with me forever. I will keep loving you the same way. I wish you everything but the best. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment