Thursday 24 October 2019

25th October 2019

Writing this in the morning. A week passed. Time is running like a bullet train. So does the life. I know you are forgetting me. I feel a big disappointment when I remember whats going to happen next. I have to stay this side of the river and see how you are leaving. I have to keep silent. I want to say I love you. But I know im not privileged. Im not allowed. Soon you will take the hand of your beloved person. I will not disturb you Baba. I will not hurt you this time. I will wait. This time I will wait. You thing this is the first time we met? No sweetheart. No. We have met before. Many times. You dont remember. We are such a long time partners, travellers and lovers. I will keep waiting for you. I will wait whatever the time it takes. Im to messed up to come and claim you. But if it is a necessity I will come forward. I miss you a lot. For the sake of love I will remain silent. Please take care your self. Today is a friday. Many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment