Monday 21 October 2019

21 October 2019.

I started to write this around 12.20pm. Exactly the time you are coming out for your lunch. Remember the smiles, talks, chats, secrets and jokes we had together in your lunch break? I know Im a Jerk Baba. My moves made you sad. Not only sad sometimes my deeds made you to be isolated in tour work place. I was wrong I guess. I just wanted to win you. I wanted to love you much. I did that. I still love you. Yet your name and the memory is a song kept singing inside my soul. I feel I will be forgotten forever. That will happen. I dont hate you for choosing a way without pains. You deserve all the happiness. I wish I could be your happiness. I messed up all of it top to bottom. Im so so crappy. Anyway I will not stop loving you Baba. I miss you a lot. May be now you are talking with your beloved one. Im writing this. I just wanted to say that I love you. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment