Thursday 3 October 2019

4th October 2019

4th. Would be a long busy day. Today a friday too. I remember the history behind. How I was finishing all my work early and rushing through greenish roads to see you. I was driving fast. My goal was to reach home early. In the latter part of our relationship I was trying to reach your office around 4pm. I remember the past like it was yesterday. Im writing this around 6.45am today. All my love is with you Baba. All my good wishes are with you. Im not privileged anymore to see or talk to you. I will be counting and rearranging my memories about us. I didn't meet you incidentally sweetheart. I know we have meet before. Im so sorry for being this jerk. I never intended to be this person. I will keep loving you Baba. I might get another chance. Im pain Baba. I know you went to the same pain. I will keep my faith in you Baba. You are my driving force. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment