Sunday 30 June 2019

1 July (all in me love all in you)

Baba im writing this around 6.15am. I was thinking of you a lot. Baba how much did I love you? Haven't you felt it? Or was I wrong to love you? How come I stop my feelings toward you? You are an angel to me. I fell in love at onece. You loved me a lot. I felt that. I never intended to hurt you and make you suffered baba. I just wanted to love you. I did love. Still im loving you. I dont want to say im right. I writing this remembering all our memories. Still remember your smile and the sweetness. I will never ever stop loving you. I will suffer for my bad deeds. I will suffer for hurting my little angel. Please keep in mind whole day I was thinking about you. I never tried to forget you Baba. Instead I was trying to remember everything about you. I miss you a lot. Take care sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment