Monday 3 June 2019

4th Of June (walks)

I think you are on your way to work. Writing this confused and stressed mind. I dont know whats happening in the country because of these extremists. What I want is your safety Baba. I dont know how chaotic will be the coming next few months. I wish you have some concerns and prior knowledge about this. I wish your safety and your family's safety. I remember you always. Each day my mind make sure to invite you in to my dreams. At least I could see you there. Though I cannot hear you. Im thankful to my memory so much. My memory preserves your memories very well I guess. I remember those walks in Rajagiriya in the evenings. Sky was pink and the water surrounded the path was dark. Environment was refreshing and you were holding my hands. I was thinking about love and life. Smiles we had together. I miss everything Baba. I never forget a single memory. I miss you. Only I know that Im forever heartbroken. Tale care sweetheart. Please be safe. Please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment