Tuesday 18 June 2019

19th June 2019. (Living inside you)

I hope you are doing fine Baba. I was sick. Had a fever. I urge you to stay safe Baba. Especially after the rains. You will find im telling this repeatedly. You and I dont have a chance to get ill with the same disease for few times. I remember how I felt that day when you told me that you had Dengue. My heart ached. Im writing this arpund 6.20am Baba. Hope you are busy at home getting ready to leave. I wish if I could give a lift. Have a chat and drop you at your office. I have to admit my feelings Baba, im missing you a lot. This isn't so easy. Im not just telling these words. My heart knows how painful this is. Im seeing you in my dreams continuously. Im happy to see you so. At least I can see you in my dreams. I have been kicked out from your memories. I dont have a space in your heart I guess. Well those are my faults. Im trying to hide within you and live inside you. Please remember I lived in your heart. You motivated me to live. Remember how I had some chest pains? I took treatments. Now continuously and regularly im taking. I miss you Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment