Saturday 22 June 2019

23rd June 2019 (Sunday)

How are you sweetheart. I hope you are at home today. I wish I could come by and say hi. I know I dont have the right now. I just said Baba. Am I fully forgotten to you? Im just asking. Im not angry. Im not angry. I feel sad a lot. I never was angry with you. We had many issues but none of them could make me to hate you. I never had a hate. I was searching reasons to love. You will say all of these things are lies. I will not blame you for saying that. I have to admit that I have love. I have my love for you. Blame if you want. No-one can stop me loving you. Remember please Baba, you kept in my heart forever. You can make a joke if you like. Say something sarcastic. Its totally fine. As an answer I would like to admit that I love you forever. I will find you somehow sweetheart. I never intended to hurt you. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment