Tuesday 11 June 2019

12th June 2019 (messed up soul)

6.43am. I never forget you Baba. You are forcing me to forget. Trust me, I will not. I never loved this way. I never felt love this way. I wish everything good baba. I never had intentions to hurt you. On the other hand do I need permission to love you Baba? I dont know. I just wanted you to remember someday that I loved you also a lot. And that day keep in mind that i didnt stop loving you. I didnt over you. I didnt gave up love. I kept it Devine. Im a too messed up to make things correct. Or im too messed up to make things better. But a messed up soul also can love. I think even devils like me can love. Our love will not be written in poems. A cruel person's love will not be written in novals. Whole world will forget it. May be you also. But love O had with you will fill up my last breath also. My last breath will also carry your name Baba. I just dont want to keep silent so im writing here. I just wanted you to know I loved you always. I will love forever Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment