Wednesday 19 June 2019

20th June 2019 (more than everything)

Sweetheart im writing this around 6.35am.  Person come to the mind when someone opening and closing his/her eyes decides the happiness or the sorrow of that person's life. I wish I could see you Baba. Now the exat time is 6.40am you are at the bus stop. I wish I could see you. You are a Gem to me. You are a greater meaning to me Baba. You are a part of me. I dont know you feel this or not. I think you have forgotten. Thats totally fine. You cant keep me in your mind forever. You suffered being honest to your love. I was a total disgrace. Whatever I loved you Baba. I will love you forever. we were chatting talking till 8.am. Remember how you were chatting with me Secretly in your office? I remember Baba. Your first gift to me lying on my table in front of me while im writing this letter. I know sweet I dont have a value now. Im not a valid person to you now. I will remain this side of the river bank forever. I will live with in you. I will live with your memories.
I miss you so much Baba. (Dont ever think that I forgot you. Im I'm just staying silent because of the promise I made not to disturb you ever. I promised not to hurt further. More than everything, I cant see you crying/sad. Love you)
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment