Sunday 23 June 2019

24 June 2019 (choices)

Writing this around 6.30am. All the memories about you are filled in my heart and in my head. Your name is like a music playing in my head Baba. I remember everything. I miss you. I hope you are ready to leave for the work. Soon you will come to the road. I wish I could talk. I wish I could give a ride. My destiny isn't what I want. I miss you a lot sweetheart. I love you a lot too. Im not just keep telling a word. I know soon you will make choices which will be far important than me or my memories  (im already forgotten. I felt that Baba. Im not insulting. Im in pain). All your memories are with me sweety. I will keep them with me forever. My last breath will also be sung your name. I was in pain. I was heartbroken because of my way of loving. I was heartbroken because I hurt you. I was heartbroken because im cruel. I miss you so much baba. Please take care your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment