Thursday 27 June 2019

28 June 2019 (6.44am)

This silence is terrible Baba. I will hide my pain in the silence. I have thousands of words to talk with you. I have million of phrases to talk with you. There is one thing I cannot do sweetheart, I cant break your heart again. Im broken too. You are the only thing I love this much. Please Remember you will be loved forever. I have no words to explain the pain which I am in. I definitely know you went through the same path because of me. I never intended to hurt you baba. Im too messed up. Im to broken to be loved. Im to miserable to be loved. Im so crappy. I know. I dont think I can take this always and everyday. I think for me there should be an end. Someday live happy Baba. Live good. If you have a place in mind keep a small memory about me. Please recall that im waiting for you. Im searching for you. You are my angel. You everything. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment