Friday 21 June 2019

22 June 2019 (Saturdays)

How are you sweetheart? I hope you are fine. Writing this around 6.30am. Probably you are at home today. Or may be you have other plans. I remember what saturdays meant to us. Baba i lived a lifetime with you. I still living inside you and all your sweetness. That time period is the most precious one in my life. It was so Devine to me. I remember how were were smiling, chatting and walking together. Baba remember the walks we had at watersedge? Those evenimgs are so beautiful. I will love you forever and for everything. Thanks for the love you gave to me. Having you beside me was the best feeling I've ever had. I wish you everything good Baba. Please Remember I loved you much. I still love you so much. Please be safe. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment