Saturday 1 June 2019

Another morning (2nd of June)

Hello sweetheart. Whats new? Writing this exactly at 6.40am. Today you are at home I guess. Some say the one come to the mind when a person open and close his eyes is the reason of happiness and sorrow of that particular person. I just said. I remember you more than that. Make a joke, blame or insult when I say so. Its okay. I need to take this. I left your love like I was an insensitive person (only I know what kind of sorrow behing the walls of my heart that December). Finally I hurt you the most. Ypu decided to forget me. I think you already did so. I have to say Im not angry. All I want you to know is I spent my life loving you. Definitely I accept im a moron. Kicked the love out and suffered till the end. I will be a better person Baba. Someday I will come toward you. Someday. I think I deserve tp suffer this little life. I wish and hope you are fine Baba. I wish I could see those eyes one more. Anyway take care. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment