Tuesday 4 June 2019

5th of June (dreams)

A holiday today. May be you aren't going to work. Or may be you are going. Your Office calendar was always a surprising one. If this a holiday, you might go for a walk. Im not in a jealousy Baba.(I do feel sad, because thpse hands were holding my fingers.) I hope you are fine sweetheart. Wherever you go please be conscious to avoid crowds. Avoid problems Baba. I miss you a lot. I know you dont care/you dont give a damn about what Im thinking. I wish I could hear you and see you. Baba you were in my dreams last night.(usually im so bad in remembering dreams. Yesterday im so sure you were talking with me.) Yes you will say that im mad. May be even say that you dont know me. Please remember every beat of my heart Sung your name till the last beat. Im a forgotten old story may be. I dont have rights. I wish you everything good sweetheart. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment