Saturday 1 June 2019

Missing you. 1st of June

I hope you are fine. I think you are at home today. Or may he having a walk(I know things Baba. You think I didnt feel that? I felt everything. Every step every move. I think it os because Im always thinking about you. I never hate for that Baba. I never felt angry. Im in excruciating pain. Well I deserve this. I have to pay the fate. Thats the rule.) Think what if I come ro colombo and hold your hand and went for a walk. I remember the beautiful walks we took at independence square. May be you are walking closer to them. I haven't visited the place for a long time. I will break in to tears If I go there. I would cry not because im weak. I woukd cry remembering the pain I gave to you. Sure I will remember the beautiful evenings. I will remember that hardest moment which I had to sau good bye and let you go. I was waiting there at the bus stop for few minutes each and every time, because it was too hard. Call me "fake". Thats your definition. I agree whole world call me fake and a jerk. Okay Baba I will be a better person someday. I will love even more. I love untill I cant leave you even for a minute. I will miss you forever sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment