Sunday 9 June 2019

10th June. (Monday morning)

I hope you are fine Baba. Writing this morning too. These are the mornings when we had long discussions. Because im coming back from colombo and you are coming out from the home. You were on your way to work. I was talking to you while I was driving. Around 5.am you sent a good morning message. Your early morning call. You are the first person to call me "Baba". I never felt that sweetness before. I loved you and I will love. I will keep my gratitude for that love you offered me. Only I was this mad and this unlucky to secure that love forever. May be you have forgotten me (I know you have to reduce your pain Baba. Thats why you did so. Im not angry). I will never forget you Baba. I will not stop loving you. I miss you a lot. Your name keeps singing in my heart and head. Please take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment