Thursday 6 June 2019

7th June (I see my self as a bad/worst lover)

How are you sweetheart? Writing to you thos morning also, knowing that you have forgotten me. This year or probably fall of the next year you will go through few lifetime milestones. I will stay silent Baba.y heart sceems love. I have no other option Baba. I will stay silent. I will keep my love  too. Forget me. Its okay. I will suffer enough and pay my deabts. I will pay my fate and leave. Im so sorry for hurting you Baba. I had no intentions to hurt you. I fell in love. I still love you. I will find you someday, come in to your life and never leave you again. I think im the crapiest person on the planet at the moment. I dont want to stay. Some day If you think/remember about me please try to understand, that I kept love. We were this unlucky to get separated. I was that crappier to leave you in pain. Please stay safe. I miss you Baba. With love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment