Wednesday 12 June 2019

13th June 2019 (im in Pain)

You might think Im a joke Baba. Sometimes you seemed to show me so. Sometimes you were so ignorant I was sad. Anyway I always came up with a new way to love you. I loved you then. I love you now also. I remember how you feed me always when we were travelling here and there. My eyes getting wet. Im being fogotten. I know you moved on. Im not asking to remain where were you. Just I dont like this feeling. I know how you went through the pain. Baba you think the one you loved never felt your pain? I was breaking in to pieces each and every minute. Even now im feeling the same. Baba you might think I had no love. You think im an advantage based person. No Baba. I never was. Only I love you so much. You will say all of my words are nonsense. But you and all your memories are the reasons for living for me. I have no words to express my pain Baba. Thank god If you could reduce your pain somehow. I have to go through this. Im not frustrated but I know I have to take all this pain. I miss you sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment