Saturday 8 June 2019

9th June 2019. (A walk to remember)

Remembered you again this morning Baba. I saw you yesterday night. Baba you were holding my hand and taking to me somewhere. You were wearing a beautiful red color frock. You were beautiful. First we were sad. Then we started to walk together. I felt like something good going to happen. We talked then you took my hand and we began to walk again. At least I could meet you This way. (Im living in you Baba.). We were talking but I cannot remember what were talking. Your memory and your love is a diamond inside my heart. My good wishes are with you. My love also with you. I think my happiness also with you. Im a cruel person Baba. Dont I have a right to love you? I love you. Always. I miss you Baba. Its a sunday. Sundays we were chatting a lot. Some times we were calling Each other. Your mom was at home usually in sundays. Be safe Baba. I will live inside you. Tale care

No comments:

Post a Comment