Sunday 2 June 2019

3rd of June (Memories)

Im writing this arpind 7.00am Baba. How are you sweetheart? Baba are you forcing me to forget you? How come I forget you? Baba you see nothing good in me? Baba you saw nothing to appreciate in me? Baba you never felt love in my heart? I dont know sweetheart how to respond and how to answer. I have no words. What only happen is my eyes getting wet sometimes. You are the force which keeps me running/functioning. I remember your words Baba. I remember your voice. I remember your fragrance. Everything in my mind Baba. I miss you so much. Im not just telling these things. I know all my faults. All the faults are in my hands. I have no escape (I never wanted to runaway from faults. I will suffer till the end.) I will keep my love too Baba. Please remember someday that my last breath sang your Name. Last vision in my head and eyes were yours. Your memory will be kept with me with all the love. I cannot forget you. I never wanted to forget you. Im a messed up soul. All my actions were erroneous. I will be a good one someday. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment