Monday 10 June 2019

11th June 2019. (No one can fool the heart)

Started to write this around 6.40 am. In time when you get on to the bus. I dont know how do you go to work now. Some time ago this was the routine. I miss that time. I miss those chats. I miss those moments. Moreover I miss you.  I cannot know. But you may already forgotten me. I know Baba you, have found a reason to change all the routines. I will not blame. You have the right. I will keep my silence. But no-one can stop me loving. And I will keep my feelings,affections and thoughts for you forever within me (silently). My heart sings a song, music and the lyrics belongs to you. I remember the famous saying "people can fool a eyes but noone can fool the heart". This is so true for me. My heart lives within you. So im living within you sweetheart. I dont have to repeat daily but missing you will be the hardest thing have to go through. (It is painful when I remember im the one who kicked and hurt my love). Im cruel, I was a fool. Please be safe Baba. I moss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment