Thursday 13 June 2019

14th June 2019. (Forgotten things)

6.38am. I wish I could hear your voice. May be im not that lucky.(definitely person like me doesn't deserve to be that lucky.) I hope you are fine Baba. I wish your good being. I always think about you. Difficult to live in pain than ding dying in pain. I know Baba, and I felt how you went through all these steps after I left you. You loved me. I know that sweetheart. I was that lucky to being loved by an angel. Sadly I was the unkind devil. I hurt you all the possible ways. Dont think I never had love though. I loved you like the love was a madness. I loved like I was mad. I couldn't live without loving you. A moment without your voice made me mad. I still love you sweetheart. I miss you a lot. Time is passing. I felt everything. I felt your love too. Now I feel like im being forgotten. I never blame you Baba. I miss you. Please be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment