Friday 7 June 2019

8th of June 2019 (Saturday walks)

Im not sure will you be able to see all these Baba. Yet Im writing because at least I want this silent page to remember us. I want someone to remember us and know our painful story. The story which I lived a lifetime. That story I will not tell anyone. That love I expressed to you will be written here. I would be thankful forever for loving me. I will keep my love for you forever Baba. I think soon you have to abandon all our memories for sake of your future. I will not oppose Baba. Forget me. I will love you forever. I will remain here in my crappier story of love, heartbroken. I think I deserve to be heartbroken. I think this is a good punishment for me. People suffer mentally than physically. Sure Im suffering more than that. This is a hell. I met an angel like you and tortured you and your love. Finally I became a disrespect to the love. (I guess so). Its my turn now to suffer. Then here I go.  Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment