Monday 24 June 2019

25 June 2019. (Walk)

Started to write this at 6.38am. You are taking a little walk to the bus stop. May be things have already changed and you are not. But my memories keep tracing down all our routine exactly. I think thats because I love you. I see you in my dreams. Thats the only place where I can see you. I remember how you walked toward me at that Colombo junction. That place where we met. I remember everything. Someday please if you remember me, please remember that I loved you a lot. I dont think I have a lot of time. Someday if you recall something about me remember I kept a lot of love for you Baba. (I know Im the worst lover. But I loved you. And I love you forever.) I never intended to hurt you sweetheart. I just wanted to love you. I miss you a lot. Please take care your self Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment