Wednesday 5 June 2019

6th of June (D Day)

Starting to write this at 6.40am Baba. Where are you? At the bus stop? I wish If I could see you Baba.(please dont worry I wont disturb you. I will not come in front of you. I know I dont possess those rights. I dont want to hurt you further. I dont like to see you suffer) What I alsways liked see was your smile. Your lucky smile made my day. Your lucky voice made me a new person everyday. Im so grateful fpr giving me that love (I was a disgrace for that love). I never wanted to hurt you sweetheart. Only thing I tried to do was love  (I still love you). I made many fights because I love you. I went mad when I couldn't hear or see you. I went mad when I felt your pain. (I still feel your pain. Sure im mad). I felt so upset when you were ill. I felt those things because I loved you Baba. I still love you. I have to say I will love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment